|Mast top above deck (B Rig)||134.6cm|
|Bottom of keel to top of mast (B Rig)|
Hull and deck : one piece blow moulded polyethylene
Mast : 2 piece tapered fibreglass composite
Sail : non-woven polyester composite film; sleeved to slide over the mast
Radio Transmitter : 2 channel
RC Laser Specifications and Features in brief : (see ‘How the RC Laser is Constructed’ for more details)
- the mast is stepped into a non-captive deck step that allows the mast to swivel. There is no standing rigging.
- easy access to radio compartment via snap-lid port.
- easy to adjust stainless outhaul.
- all parts are interchangeable and inexpensive to replace.
- requires 12 ea AA batteries, either alkaline or rechargeable; 4 in the receiver (boat); 8 in the transmitter (hand-piece).
- Boat is corrosion resistant and salt water safe.
- gooseneck fitting is fixed so boom vang is not necessary.
- keel and rudder snap in and out in an instant – no tools required.
- cleverly designed (optional) boat bag that fits the boat and all of its components for easy carrying/transport.